- What are the limitations of the trial version?
The trial version and registered version are the same product, except for the limitation:
Limit the output files to 3 minutes.
After purchasing, you will get a registration code. Once you register the product, the free trial limitations will be removed.
- How to improve the video quality after conversion?
The output video quality depends on many factors, such as the computer configuration, computer performance and the output parameters you choose. For a better output quality, please first close other programs first. You also press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager window and close unnecessary processes (with User Name as Administrator) in the Process tab.
For different source files, we also have different suggestions. Here are the details for your reference.
For DVD (Blu-ray) files:
1. Check if the DVD (Blu-ray) plays well on the computer. If not, you can update the DVD (BD) drive and try again.
You can right-click My Computer on the desktop, select Manage > Device Manager > DVD/CD-ROM drives to find the DVD drive and right-click the drive to update it.
2. Click the Settings button and keep the default parameter.
3. In case this does not work, please contact us with the name, publisher and region code of the DVD. Please also send a screenshot of the output parameters you choose. We will test it on our side.
For video files:
1. Check if the source file plays well on the computer and previews on the program.
2. Check if the source file plays well on the program and click the Settings button to keep the default parameter.
3. If the source file is supported for High Speed Conversion, you can choose the supported output format.
- How to reduce the size of output file?
The output file size is decided by the source file length and the output settings. If you want to reduce the output file size, please click the Settings button, and set the parameters on the window lower, including bit rate, resolution and frame rate.
NOTE: The output quality will be reduced to some degree if you lower the output settings. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
- If you meet a problem, especially a technical one
Please go to our Update page and check whether you are using the latest version now.
Please read product FAQs before asking the technical support for help.
Contact us ( email to [email protected] ), if your problem can not be solved yet. We will reply as soon as possible.